The Strategizing Activities and Practice (SAP) interest group acknowledges each year the contributions of a distinguished scholar who has had a major influence on the work in the SAP research area. This year’s Strategizing Activities and Practice Distinguished Keynote Speaker is Kathleen Eisenhardt from Stanford University. Following the keynote, two session panelists reflect on how their research has been influenced by Kathleen Eisenhardt’s body of work.
- Date: Academy of Management Meeting, Monday, August 4, 9:45am – 11:15am
- Location: Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel: Liberty Ballroom A
- Organizer: Tomi M. M. Laamanen, U. of St. Gallen
- Distinguished Speaker: Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, Stanford U.
- Presenters: Sarah Kaplan, U. of Toronto; Ann Langley, HEC Montreal