Scholars looking for feedback on papers that examine the practice of strategy-making can still register for an exciting workshop on October 9, 2017 (11 a.m.–5.30 p.m.), at Cass Business School that is organized Konstantinos Chalkias, Paula Jarzabkowski, David Seidl, and Violetta Splitter. Deadline for registration: September 8. Scholars may attend the workshop as guest, seek feedback on how to work through their R&R, or receive developmental feedback on papers that are close to submission.
The program includes:
- A keynote by Moshe Farjoun on pragmatist approaches to Strategy as Practice
- R&R presentations and discussions
- Discussions facilitating developmental feedback on working papers
- A panel discussion by Paula Jarzabkowski and David Seidl
- Informal dinner and drinks
Participation, lunch, and refreshments are free. Only few open spaces are left, so register soon!