The AOM Annual Meeting in Atlanta is rapidly approaching. Just in time, the Publishing Team of the SAP Interest Group has gathered an informative newsletter that navigates scholars interested in strategizing, activities, and practices through the upcoming meeting. Among others, it includes information on
- The SAP Friday Dinner: Register as soon as possible!
- The SAP Business & Social Meeting: Monday, August 7, from 6.30 pm
- Meet & Greet SAP: Each morning in the café at 200 Peachtree
- An overview of the SAP program: Click here for an extended overview
- Several PDWs: on “Advice for Managing International Careers”, “SAP Meets Routine Dynamics”, and “Publishing Strategy-as-Practice Research in Top Journals”
- Election results: Welcome Virpi Sorsa, David Oliver, and Violetta Splitter, to the SAP Executive Team!
- An SAP Workshop on October 9 at Cass Business School: Registration until August 27!
See you soon in Atlanta!