The brand-new edition of the Strategizing Activities and Practices (SAP) Interest Group’s newsletter is out (download PDF) and features the following topics:
- News from the SAP Interest Group
- SAP Doctoral & Early Career Program
- SAP Sponsorship Opportunities
- SAP Elections
- Sneak Preview of AoM Program in Anaheim
- Message from the IG Chair: How are we doing? Where are we going?
- New Theme in SAP Research: Paradox & SAP Paradox Workshop at Cass Business School
- PDW on Paradox at AoM 2016
In addition, the newsletter offers a series of announcements, including details on the SAP Community Day at EGOS, the SAP-R Workshop at Lancaster University and on a Special Issue of IJCA on “Accounting & Mgmt in Italy”. Check it out!